Download this recorded webinar now at the bottom of the page.
Webinar first ran: February 2014.
In this webinar, Dr Alistair Irvine introduces the way in which the EU regulate plastics in contact with food through EU Regulation 10/2011 (The PIM).
The discussion focuses on:
- The positive list for momomers and additives in Food Contact plastics
- The testing regime for Food Contact plastics
- Overall Migration Testing and why it's carried out
- Specific Migration Testing
- Food Simulants and Test Conditions for migration tests
Find out more:
Food Contact Services >