FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the global packaging industry, broken down by packaging product, end use and country, with forecasts to 2018
- A comprehensive overview of the supply chain, including major products and end-use sectors
- Regional profiles for 50 countries in the world packaging market
- Over 500 tables of the most up-to-date market data
The Future of Global Packaging to 2018 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary data gathered duringSmithers Pira's extensive research programme for the global packaging industry. Primary data was compiled from interviews conducted with industry experts in each key region and country. Secondary sources included data on production and consumption of various packaging suppliers, cross verified with production data and trends in key end-use markets, and statistics from various government and industry association websites.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGING MARKET REPORT?
- Global packaging markets today and with forecasts to 2018
- The packaging industry in 50 countries globally
- Leading players in the world packaging industry, their activities and ranking by sales
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Find out about the latest world packaging market developments and track opportunities
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Receive the complete picture of the shape of the world packaging market with forecasts to 2018 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report couriered to you on publication date
- Digital copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation access to the study