FIND OUT ABOUT
- Electronic payment and identity technologies and their impact on the security paper market
- New capital investment by producers that will shape competition
- International and national trade and migration policy driving industry regulations and standards
- Record keeping and identity projects impacting the industry
Smithers Pira's primary data sources include conversations and correspondence with regulators and other international officials, printers, technologists, suppliers and end users. Secondary sources include research into patents, conference papers and specialist journals. Smithers Pira's industry expertise provides an informed view of this opaque, worldwide industry, much of which remains state-owned. A holistic view of supplier and ownership histories and relationships provides insights into their strategic plans for regional markets and new product development.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Annual market data by region, end-use market and product segment
- A broad perspective on the rapidly changing competitive landscape from North American travel regulations to Asian manufacturing capacity programmes and digitally codable substrate technologies
- Comparative assessment of the major global printers: their leading technologies, in-house innovation capacities and legacy challenges
HOW WILL THIS MARKET REPORT INTELLIGENCE BENEFIT YOU?
- Find out about the roles and players in national identity programmes and technologies
- Get to grips with the five-year outlook of goals, challenges, players and attitudes shaping the future size and growth of national identity markets globally
- Assessment of specific product innovations shows how industry peers adapt in response to changing market constraint
- Understand changing demographics and discover opportunities for growth in emerging markets
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Those responsible for setting and enforcing international standards regarding watermarks and others secure paper products
- Wood pulp and petrochemical suppliers seeking new markets and opportunities
- Regulators seeking to proactively formulate industry policy addressing new markets and technologies
- Security paper suppliers and printers seeking an overview of industry trends and their own competitive position