INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT
- Quantitative and comprehensive market data and forecasts for the European security printing market
- Exclusive tables and figures illustratingstrategic transitions taking place in security technologies, end-use markets and European countries
- Analyses of end-use markets, technology developments and regional consumption
The Future of European Security Printing Markets to 2017 is based on extensive primary research, comprised of detailed interviews and discussions with a wide crosssection of industry experts. Additionally, secondary sources including published literature and statistics, in-house market and technology reports, and conference presentations have all been consulted to achieve a high level of contextual information, covering materials, equipment and devices, as well as end-use applications, across the breadth of the European economy.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Regional European markets for security printing materials and processes
- Trends impacting the security printing market
- Technologies and devices outlook
- How suppliers will develop new products for emerging markets
- Trends shaping European markets, such as biometrics, card payments and track-and-trace
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Keep up-to-date with technology and market developments and the opportunities they afford across the security printing sector
- Key into the current shape of the industry and look forward to 2017, to confidently to plan business strategy
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Currency printers, substrate suppliers, paper mills, print equipment suppliers, security designers
- Governments, central banks and other related financial institutions
- Business planners and analysts
- Central banks, government and provincial enforcement agencies
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study