Find out about
- The top-25 disruptive technologies in security printing
- Realistic scenarios for these technologies
- Key drivers and trends in the security print supply chain
Ten-Year Forecasts of Disruptive Technologies in Security Printing to 2020 is the result of an exhaustive primary research programme incorporating a survey of industry leaders, including responses from across the security printing value chain. Literature and patent searches were conducted looking at technologies relating to security printing and engineering, and scientific journals were consulted. Further interviews were conducted and a team of 10 security print experts was invited to evaluate the disruptive technologies that had been suggested. The expert responses were tabulated and ranked to form the overall top-25 technologies. The report provides a unique depth of information and print market analysis.
What do you get?
- Thorough definitions and descriptions of the disruptive technologies that can be expected to impact the security printing industry
- An assessment of the potential impact of the top-25 disruptive technologies on the industry over the next 10 years Exclusive technology forecasts clearly illustrated with over 60 tables and figures
How will this market intelligence report benefit you?
- Identify and understand effects of the top-25 disruptive technologies on the security printing industry over the next 10 years
- Understand global security printing industry trends
- Use scenario plans of emerging security printing industry trends and 10-year predictions of future disruptive technologies to plan future strategy with confidence
- Identify business opportunities and developments with forecasts to 2020
Who should buy this report?
- Security print equipment manufacturers
- Security printers
- Paper chemical suppliers
- Paper manufacturers
- Packaging converters
- Consumable and equipment suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
What's included in the price?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study
You may also be interested in attending the Smithers Pira's Security Printing 2011 conference. Visit www.security-printing.com for more information.