FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Market data and analysis with fiveyear forecasts, broken down by end-use application, security technology and country
- Exclusive tables and figures that clearly illustrate sales values and growth rates
- Country by country analysis of market trends
The Future of Security Printing in the Middle East and North Africa to 2018 is based on dedicated primary research involving interviews across the security printing supply chain in the Middle East and North Africa. It also draws upon a range of secondary sources, including literature and patent searches looking at technologies relating to security printing and engineering, as well asscientific journals and conference papers, plus Smithers Pira's print and security reports, and industry forecasts. The report provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- Details of market sizes and five-year forecasts with analysis of the shape of the security printing industry in MENA with forecasts to 2018
- In-depth forecasts of the latest technologies, including security inks and threads, print processes, DOVIDs and substrates
- Detailed forecasts for security printing in 16 countries in the Middle East and North Africa
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Use exclusive industry figures and analysis to keep your business ahead of the competition
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the security print industry withforecasts to 2018 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
- Pinpoint growth sectors and understand factors driving change including economic and demographic trends
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Security printers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Consumables suppliers
- Paper and ink suppliers
- Security technology providers
- End users
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study