SMITHERS PIRA EXCLUSIVES:
- Analysis of key drivers and trends shaping the future of personal ID markets
- More than 75 tables containing personal identification information and figures providing comprehensive market forecasts, broken down by technology, geographic market and end-use
- Five year forecasts of substrates, consumables, DOVIDs, biometrics, printing processes
The Future of Personal Identification to 2019 is supported by an extensive programme of primary research including interviews with personal ID experts and end users, and conversations and correspondence with regulatory and standards bodies, technologists, lawmakers and investors, all providing the highest quality personal identification information. Secondary research into patents, conference papers, specialist journals and Smithers Pira's extensive database, reports and experts provides actionable information.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- End-use markets and technology trends for ID documents around the globe
- The latest personal ID technologies and the opportunities they afford your business
- Analyses on companies throughout the supply chain that are shaping the future direction of the industry
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Gain a thorough understanding of the many roles and players in national identity programmes and technologies
- Improve strategic planning with five-year outlooks of goals, challenges, players and attitudes shaping the future size and growth of national identity markets globally
- Use exclusive personal identification information data and analysis of ID markets today and to 2019 to keep ahead of the competition.
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- National identity policy and strategy planners
- E-ID suppliers and integrators
- Identity issuers (government, public health, NGOs)
- Identification, travel, election and health industry experts
- Citizen advocates
- Industry consultants, investors, regulators and analysts
- ID manufacturing and engineering suppliers
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) to the electronic version - see the order form for details on the brochure, or contact us!
- Five-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic forecasts and extensive tables and figures