Our exclusive content:
- Key trends and technologies influencing the future lifecycles of currency
- In-depth analysis of the main technology trends and central bank strategies affecting the global use of currency to 2026
- Over 70 tables and figures providing analyses of key drivers shaping the industry.
What methodology is used?
Fit for Circulation: The Future Lifecycles of Currency to 2026 is based on extensive primary research conducted with key decision makers and specialists at central banks, technology supplies, and leading industry consultants.
This was supported by extensive secondary research on the future of cash cycles in the form of official and private databases, supplier websites and brochures, technical articles, papers and conference proceedings.
Key data on future currency print volumes and cash cycle strategies are provided to contextualise and illustrate the transformative trends identified by the report.
What will you discover?
- Why the use of cash will survive the threat of electronic payments, and the growth in world cash demand for the next 10 years.
- The key trends and unmet demands in cash cycle management, and the design and production of banknotes and coinage for the 2016-2026 time period.
- How cash cycles in all economies will transform across the next 10 years with illustrative national examples of Germany, Poland and Brazil.
Who should buy this report?
- Central banks, state printers and mints
- Private sector organisations active in the management, processing, security and distribution of cash products
- Suppliers of currency substrates, consumables and security features
- Manufacturers of ATMs, cash handling and cash processing equipment
- Business strategy consultants and analysts