INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT:
- Quantitative and qualitative forecasts for global banknote markets to 2022
- Primary and secondary research highlighting major players in the industry, market drivers andgeographic trends
- Nearly 100 exclusive tables and figures showing trends influencing global banknote demand
The Lifecycle of Banknotes: scenarios and forecasts to 2022 is based on extensive primary research, comprised of detailed
interviews and discussions with a wide cross section of industry experts. Additionally, secondary sources, including industry reports and government sources, published literature and statistics, in-house market and technology reports, and conference presentations have all been consulted to achieve a high level of contextual information, covering materials, banknote security features, equipment and devices. The scope of this study is on a global scale, and so research for this report covers a wide spectrum of data in each key region, as well as literature and internet research.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Drivers and trends affecting banknote demand to 2022
- The latest banknote design trends - what has driven them and how they vary geographically
- Cutting-edge security technologies
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Receive clear, concise and accurate market forecasts by region to 2022
- Gain insight into design trends and standards shaping the industry
- Access detailed quantitative and insightful qualitative data and analysis
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Central banks
- State printing works
- High-security printers
- Banknote substrate suppliers
- Security technology suppliers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study