Our exclusive content:
- Qualitative and quantitative five-year market forecasts broken down by process technology, raw material, end use and geography
- In-depth, expert analysis of drivers and barriers impacting the brand protection market
- Portraits of national markets combining consumer, threat and enforcement trends to highlight hidden market opportunities
What methodology is used?
The Future of Anti-Counterfeiting, Brand Protection and Security Packaging to 2020 uses a combination of qualitative, quantitative and interpretive data. Given the secretive nature of the brand protection industry and the integration of packaging and anti-counterfeiting technologies, the information in this report was developed using two approaches. First, extensive research was conducted to determine the main reasons for brand owners deciding to deploy brand protection technologies. Second, the annual budget brand owners allocated to each of the drivers were measured, estimated, and modelled. Results were then consolidated to produce market forecasts by technology, end-use application, and region.
What will you discover?
- Latest developments in technologies designed to thwart, deter or milgate threats to brand equity
- Analysis of the global market conditions for brand protection, anti-counterfeiting and security packaging technologies
- Exclusive market overviews by technology, end use and geography to help you plan your business strategy
Who should buy this report?
- Security packaging technology suppliers
- Subscribers to the International Anti-Counterfeiting Directory
- Intellectual property policy and strategy planners and advocates
- Forensic technology consultants
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical safety experts
- Packaging industry consultants and analysts