Our exclusive content:
- The latest market data and analysis based on primary and secondary research
- The latest developments within the global markets and which regions will emerge as leading markets over the next five years
- The latest opportunities for profit by region and end-use
What methodology is used?
The Future of Thermal Printing to 2021 is based on the ongoing, in-depth review and research of primary and secondary data. Primary research included structured surveys and follow-up interviews with leading players in the thermal printing value chain, including selective end users. Secondary research consisted of multiple sources such as financial reports of publicly held companies participating in the industry, internet websites of key industry supplies, proceedings of industry conferences and publications, including press announcements, and presentations to financial analysts.
In addition to the data and insights, the study includes valuable information gathered from key industry conventions/exhibits related to thermal printing, for example packaging, labels, RFID and retail and health care information systems, to further understand the various factors influencing the industry.
What will you discover?
- What markets are set to dominate through to 2021
- How your business is able to take advantage of the new key drivers and trends in the market
- Why the thermal printing industry is able to continue to offer profitable opportunities and where they are
Who should buy this report?
- Thermal print head and consumable suppliers
- Direct thermal media manufacturers
- Thermal mass transfer media suppliers
- Thermal dye sublimation transfer ribbon and media suppliers
- Printing equipment manufacturers
- Other raw material suppliers e.g. inks and coatings