Our exclusive content:
- Qualitative and quantitative five-year market forecasts segmented by print process, end-use application and geography
- In-depth, expert analysis of drivers and barriers impacting the printed signage market
- Profiles of key national markets and future prospect for printed signage and point-of-sale media by value and volume.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Printed Signage in an Electronic World 2022 uses a combination of qualitative, quantitative and interpretive data. This research methodology includes both desk research and fieldwork, with a focus on gaining access to primary sources, at leading companies in the global signage print value chain.
The results of this research was then moderated via a Delphi technique and exclusive Smithers data sources to produce a comprehensive dataset segmenting the global market for printed signage be value ($ million) and volume (million m2).
What will you discover?
- Insight into the key market trends and technology develops that are shaping the printed signage market
- Analysis of the opportunities that will be created for equipment, ink, and substrate suppliers; and print service suppliers across 2017-2022
- Concise overviews of each print technology, end use and geography to allow business strategies to be drawn up with confidence.
Who should buy this report?
- Suppliers of signage print equipment
- Manufacturers of finishing equipment for wide-format market
- Retailers and brand owners
- Ink formulators
- Suppliers of dedicated signage media
- Print industry consultants and analysts