OUR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
- Analysis of printing output and supply market trends across 25 European countries to 2019
- Forecasts for growth in process, equipment type and geographical region
- Key trends, technologies and market influences driving the European printing industry
- Over 330 exclusive tables and figures showing market size and trends in volume and value terms
Based on exclusive primary research and leveraging Smithers Pira’s exclusive network of contacts, The Future of European Printing: market forecasts to 2019 is the definitive market report for the European printing industry. This report also draws upon a wide range of secondary sources including printing reports, forecasts, websites and government sources and has been compiled using Smithers Pira’s extensive database of magazine and journal abstracts, reviews of previous Smithers Pira reports and conference papers.
WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER?
- Insight into the key drivers and trends for end-use sectors such as books, magazines, newspapers, commercial printing, packaging, labels
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts by process type for printing output, printing inks and printing equipment and data on print substrates and printing plates
- Analysis of the key geographical markets to help guide your business toward key growth areas
- In-depth analysis of key vendor activity including print development and corporate strategy
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Raw material and consumables suppliers
- Printing machinery and equipment suppliers
- Print end-users
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) - see the order form for details
5-year market forecasts
Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and extensive tables and figures