FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts to 2018 across both regions
- In-depth illustration of sales values and growth rates
- Exclusive tables and figures providing analysis of key drivers and trends shaping the industry
The Future of Print in the Middle East and North Africa to 2018 is based on dedicated primary research involving interviews across the supply chain in the Middle East and North Africa, and also draws upon a range of secondary sources, including access to unparalleled databases of magazines, journals and conference papers, as well as Smithers Pira's print reports and industry forecasts. Additional information was collated for over 80 paper mills and more than 1,700 printers across the region.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the industry in MENA with forecasts to 2018 so you can really understand the changes ccurring in print markets across this region
- Exclusive tables and figures that clearly illustrate sales values and growth rates
- Profiles of leading players in each country
- Details of Middle East printing and North Africa printing market sizes and five-year forecasts broken down by end-use sector, print process, supply market and country
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Keep updated on the latest market developments to track opportunities
- Pinpoint growth sectors and understand factors driving change including economic, demographic and printing trends
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the print industry with forecasts to 2018 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Equipment/ machinery suppliers
- Raw material suppliers
- End users
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study