The Future of Flexographic Printing to 2016 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with associations of printers, manufacturers, distributors, industry professionals and consultants, manufacturers of equipment and consumables (inks, substrates, flexo plates, etc.), international print buyers and key flexo printers and converters. Secondary research was based on a comprehensive review of technical literature, industry reports, white papers, conference material, and company information, along with data from other trade, business and government sources.
WHAT DO YOU GET
- Detailed analysis of the future of the global flexo printing industry to 2016
- An in-depth understanding of the key drivers and trends shaping the market
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts for the flexo printing industry
- A comprehensive overview of the market broken down by end-use sector, geographic region and suppliers.
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Plan your 5 year business strategy with confidence, with our latest projections to 2016
- Get the complete picture of the shape of your industry, with market sizes expertly broken down by end-use markets, geographic regions and suppliers, and strategic forecasts to 2016
- Keep abreast of the opportunities and threats most likely to impact your sector over the next five years
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify crucial factors driving change
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Raw materials suppliers
- Equipment/machinery/printed material suppliers
- Print buyers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study