Smithers Pira's assessment of existing market conditions and subsequent forecasting for this report was based on in-house primary research supported by extensive industry data. This research was supplemented by discussions with industry influencers all along the print consumables supply chain, as well as product development and market analysis sources.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Volume and value data for consumables in all segments, broken down by region and country
- Comprehensive, informed discussion of print shop technologies affecting use of consumables
- Exclusive five-year forecasts of the printing consumables market, based on Smithers Pira's worldwide access to industry news and historical insights
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Market insights that keep your business on top of developing price, regulatory and quality challenges in the printing inks market
- Country-by-country ink and consumables use data to build informed global market opportunity strategies
- Analysis of trends in regulatory and market factors shaping consumables, to identify product development and business opportunities
- Understand drivers shaping the future of the printing inks industry, including automation and environmental pressures
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Equipment manufacturers
- Comsumables suppliers
- Standards organisations
- Industry consultants
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- Electronic version with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study