WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Technology developments for eachprint sector over the next ten years
- How market changes will impact suppliers of machinery, raw materials, consumables and paper
- Changes in print buying and print management to 2022, including digital printing, MIS developments, inkjet, toner and more!
The information in Post-drupa Technology Forecast for Printing and Publishing to2022 is based on comprehensive participation in drupa 2012, indepth interviews with the leading players in the print value chain, including machinery suppliers, raw material and substrate manufacturers, inks and pigments suppliers, consumables suppliers, printers, publishers and print buyers. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis of published data and trade statistics.
FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Details of changes in print end use, sector by sector, including details of new product opportunities
- Detailed technology maps tracking developments for each print process to 2022
- Expert summary of trends for each end-use sector
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU ?
- Get a unique strategic tool to help your company plan with confidence for the medium-to-long term
- Understand how your technologies, products and services are likely to fit into the bigger picture as the printing industry evolves
- Use information on case studies and scenarios for likely developments to 2022 to see what the future means for your business
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Raw materials and consumables suppliers
- Inks and pigments suppliers
- Paper and substrate suppliers
- Printers and publishers
WHAT 'S INCLU DED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study