FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Market assessments and forecasts for each major sector identifying the opportunities for printers and suppliers to 2018, broken down by region
- Over 150 tables and figures showing detailed analysis of the opportunities for industrial decoration and industrial printing
- A comprehensive overview of print processes used in decoration
This report is the result of a period of extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research included telephone interviews with industry experts across the globe. Indepth follow-up interviews were then carried out to provide more detail and background on specific responses. Secondary research was based on analysis of Smithers Pira's comprehensive printing industry database. Additional information was gathered from printing associations, suppliers, as well as various printing contacts throughout the world. The Future of Industrial Decoration and Printing to 2018provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- Opportunities in industrial decoration and industrial printing to 2018
- Key trends shaping the future of industrial decoration markets
- The competitive landscape and major players
- Profiles of leading players in industrial decoration and industrial printing: general manufacturers, diversified printing companies, specialist new companies and equipment and consumable suppliers
- Statistics and data to illustrate the future of the industrial printing market globally to 2018
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the industrial decoration industry to 2018 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
- Keep up-to-date on the latest print developments and how they are likely to impact on the decorative print market
- Use strategic forecasts that quantify market opportunities to inform your business planning
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Consumables suppliers
- Paper and ink suppliers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report couriered to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study