WHAT DO YOU GET?
- An in-depth breakdown of screen and digital wide-format printing markets today and to 2017
- Details of major suppliers of digital printing equipment
- Analysis of key industry trends shaping markets
- Details of growth opportunities for your business
The Future of Screen and Digital Wide-Format Printing is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included telephone interviews with industry experts across the globe. In-depth follow-up interviews were then carried out to provide more detail and background on specific responses. Secondary research was based on analysis of Smithers Pira's comprehensive industry knowledge and databases. Additional information was gathered from associations, suppliers, as well as various printing contacts throughout the world. This report provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- The future of the screen printing industry and digital wide format printing market broken down by end-use sector, supplier markets and country, with strategic forecasts to 2017
- Worldwide market sizes and projections on printing devices, media consumption, ink consumption, display graphics and print volumes, illustrated in over 300 tables and figures
- Key industry trends, including growth segments of UV and latex, solvent based printer manufacturing, inkjet domination, greyscale, metallic inks, LED curing, and the battle of who will lead the screen printing market and wide-format industry
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the key drivers and trends shaping the global industry
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2017 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Printers and print providers
- Machinery suppliers
- Raw materials and consumables suppliers
- Print buyers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study