FIND OUT ABOUT
- Global variable data printing markets today and to 2017
- Strategic market forecasts broken down by print process, print product and geographical region
- Technological developments in variable data print
- Key drivers and trends shaping the future of the industry
The Future of Variable Data Printing to 2017 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included telephone interviews with industry experts across the globe. In-depth followup interviews were then carried out to provide more detail and background on specific responses. Secondary research was based on analysis of Smithers Pira's
comprehensive printing industry database. Additional information was gathered from country printing associations and ink and paper suppliers, as well as various printing contacts throughout the world. This report provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Analysis of multichannel approaches, including VDP workflow for print, web and mobile devices
- Close examination of major applications and industry segments, containing in-depth variable data printing statistics
- Global trends of usage models, commercial and transactional markets
- Market forecasts for worldwide digital and commercial VDP pages to 2017
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Use exclusive data and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Support your decision making with solid data and expert opinion
- Keep up to date on the latest developments and how they are likely to impact on the market and your business
- Get detailed profiles of leading software products
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Consumables suppliers
- Paper and ink suppliers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study