FIND OUT ABOUT
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts to 2018 for each region by print format and end use market
- Definitive overview of key technology developments
- Exclusive tables and figures providing analysis of key drivers shaping the industry
Data in The Future of UV Inkjet Printing to 2018 has been developed from an extensive database alongside primary research and discussions with leading players across the supply chain. Additional research included economic forecasts, demographic/population changes, literacy rates, educational policies, legislation, environmental pressures and technology developments in printand the wider IT and communications sector. Research is underpinned by government statistics, UN data, paper/ink production and sales data, and valuable sales data from many leading companies and suppliers. Smithers Pira uses feedback from high-level contacts based across the world, following the Delphi technique, to provide sense checks and further refine the accuracy of data.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts
- How UV inkjet printing is gathering momentum and experiencing worldwide growth
- UV inkjet technology developments, applications and market data
- Industrial decoration using UV inkjet
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Use the latest market forecasting to construct reliable business plans and identify new business opportunities
- Understand the latest technology offerings from a range of suppliers and their likely future adoption
- Use our expert insight to understand and react to the drivers and inhibitors that will impact on the development of the market
- Understand the implications of growth in this market from the supplier perspective and use our scenario plans to assist in strategic planning
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Consumables/inks suppliers
- Investment and business analysts
- Package printers
- Paper suppliers
- Printing equipment/prepress suppliers
- UV technology suppliers
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study