The Future of Low Migration Inks to 2020 is based on an extensive programme of primary research including interviews with ink suppliers, printers, packaging converters, brand owners and retailers. In addition, the report builds upon extensive secondary research as well as expert market and technology insight.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- The drivers and needs for low migration inks and package printing systems
- Forward market demand and capacity needs, technology and regulatory drivers
- The printing and ink technologies that will shape the future of the packaging and labelling industry
- Investment in the conversion of printing and packaging lines to low migration capability and future investment in new systems and lines
- The hardware, consumable and system development needs and opportunities for organic growth and acquisition of technologies pertinent to growth of low migration technology in packaging and labelling applications
- The emerging regulatory environment, and its relevance and implementation
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Provides access to the latest quantitative and qualitative market information and analysis based upon primary and secondary research to support your business planning and investment strategies
- Quantitative data on the global market segmented by ink (and toner) technology, print process, end use market, and geographic region and country
- Detailed analysis of the evolution of the global market for low migration inks, providing essential data for business executives managing strategy and investment planning for inks and coatings companies; packaging companies and converters; packaging printing companies; and financial institutions wishing to invest in those businesses
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Ink and raw material suppliers
- Printing equipment and OEM suppliers
- Packaging converters and package printers
- Brand owners
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you), see the order form for details
- Five-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and original data