Our exclusive content:
- Qualitative and quantitative five-year market forecasts broken down by process technology, raw material, end use and geography
- In-depth analysis of the main technology trends and the key issues affecting the digital and offset printing markets
- 155 tables and figures of exclusive industry data based on primary and secondary research
What methodology is used?
The Future of Digital vs Offset Printing to 2020 uses primary research, together with cross-checking against secondary sources. The technique is a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches. The market data presented in this report has been developed from the extensive Smithers Pira database. with primary research sources and discussions with leading players across the supply chain. The methodology of researching the market data is continually being refined to obtain better quality, more verifiable data. The results are continuously checked against new sources and research. In addition to primary and secondary research, this report includes economic forecasts, demographic and population changes, literacy rates, educational policies, legislation, environmental pressures, and technology developments in print and the wider IT and communication sector.
What will you discover?
- In-depth analysis of key market drivers and trends for both digital and offset printing
- A thorough breakdown of markets for both digital and analogue print technologies (including offset) by technology type and application, including forecasts to 2020
- Exclusive industry data based on primary research, including interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production, and product development for the entire print supply chain.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Paper, ink and consumables suppliers
- Product managers and engineers
- Print equipment suppliers
- Print users, publishers
- Packaging converters
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts