Our exclusive content:
- In-depth, quantitative forecasts of the global digital textile printing market; by ink type, substrate, print process, and geographic region
- Analysis of the market and technology drivers operating across the digital textile print industry and how these will impact the market through to 2021
- A total of 74 tables and figures providing data and strategic insight in an easy-to-use format.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Digital Textile Printing to 2021 is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews targeting all stages of the digital textile value chain worldwide. Secondary research was based on a thorough literature analysis of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, conference presentations and papers, international print and manufacturer associations, and trade press.
This process combined with Smithers’ deep expertise in the print industry allows it to produce a report that gives a unique insight into this complex and rapidly evolving market.
What will you discover?
- Extensive analysis to enable digital textile print business to make their future strategic decisions with confidence
- An exclusive and comprehensive data set quantifying the worldwide digital textile print market from 2012-2021 by print volume (‘000 m²) and value (€ million)
- Comprehensive company profiles of technology developers and suppliers in the fast-developing digital textile segment.
Who should buy this report?
- Ink and dye formulators and suppliers
- Specialist textile media producers and distributors
- Manufactures of textile printing equipment
- Print service providers and buyers in the apparel and textile signage markets
- Brand owners, retailers and other high-value textile users
- Consultants and analysts.