Our exclusive content:
- Volume and value data for global digital packaging markets, broken down by technology, country and end use
- Extensive, informed discussion of social and regulatory factors shaping the industry
- End-use market values and prices, segmented into six sectors: labels, cartons, corrugated, flexible packaging, rigid plastics and metal packaging
What methodology is used?
Printing and packaging markets and technologies are some of Smithers Pira’s strongest areas of expertise, with many reports published on these markets. Our research methodology continually checks our findings against new sources for refined and better data. Primary research for The Future of Digital Print for Packaging to 2020 was based on interviews and visits to label and packaging converters, design houses, brands and retailers were conducted, together with in-depth discussions with equipment manufacturers and integrators, finishing, workflow and consumable suppliers across the supply chain. Feedback from many contacts based in different regions across the world is used following the Delphi technique to provide sense checks and further refine the accuracy of data.
What will you discover?
- Prototype digital workflows and equipment that are pushing inkjet printing into new markets with huge growth potential
- Supply chain tracking regulations in global markets on which digital packaging systems can capitalize
- How brands use their global digital packaging supply chains to increase customer engagement
Who should buy this report?
- Digital printers
- Packaging converters
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Ink and consumables suppliers
- Label manufactures
- Consultants and analysts
What's included in the price?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you); see the order form for details
- 5-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and extensive tables and figures