The Future of Sustainable Paper Markets to 2016 is based on a combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included in-depth interviews with key industry experts, as well as those in paper companies producing sustainable papers, end users of paper and NGOs working with industry to promote the sale and use of sustainable papers. Secondary research included an extensive literature review of reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information and other trade, business or government sources. The report provides a unique depth of information and analysis, drawing on the author's contacts and knowledge accumulated during 30 years in the printing paper industry.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- In-depth analysis of the future of the sustainable paper industry with strategic forecasts to 2016
- Detailed breakdown of themarket by end use, paper grade and geographical region
- Quantitative market sizes based on primary research
- Thorough definitions and descriptions of sustainable papers, standards and regulations
HOW WILL THIS MARKET REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- A comprehensive understanding of the key drivers and trends shaping the sustainable paper market
- Keep abreast of the latest processing technologies and market developments to track opportunities
- Identify market and brand leaders and understand the competitive environment
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the sustainable paper
- industry with forecasts to 2016 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Pulp manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/Machinery manufacturers
- Sustainability organisations
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study