Our exclusive content:
- Detailed five-year forecast on manufacturing developments within the tissue market.
- Forecasts into potential disruption themes for the manufacturing process of tissue to 2021.
- Over 40 tables and figures of exclusive industry data.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Tissue Manufacturing to 2021 report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production and product development for the entire tissue supply chain. A Panel of experts was assembled to represent equipment and chemical suppliers, academics, and independent tissue consultants in North America and Europe, to gain insights on future trends and technology developments. Also, a review of recent patents filed by tissue manufacturers and suppliers was developed to highlight what topics are under development and not yet disclosed as products in the marketplace.
Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business or government sources. This included a wide-ranging summary of the literature published from the past five years of the tissue papers presented at TAPPI Tissue 360 and the Tissue World conference, this has helped provide trends developing within the technology and manufacturing operations.
What will you discover?
- Exclusive operating environment trends helping to push manufacturing innovation.
- New sustainability measures helping to overcome increasing government and consumer requirements.
- The latest market data and analysis of new tissue manufacturing processes.
Who should buy this report?
- Pulp producers and suppliers
- Other raw material suppliers and producers
- Tissue Manufacturers and converters
- Machinery and equipment suppliers
- Tissue Suppliers