INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT:
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses for specialty printing papers markets for the period of 2012-2017
- Extensive charts and figures showing market forecasts from 2012 to 2017
- Global markets broken down by region and 33 end uses
The Future of Specialty Printing Papers to 2017 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary
research included telephone interviews used to generate an up-to-date and accurate picture of the specialty papers market and to
gather market information that is not available from published sources. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis of published data and trends collected from leading players. This report provides an unparalleled level of data, analysis and conclusion.
Find out about
- The shape of the specialty papers industry with forecasts to 2017 by geographic region and 33 end uses
- Key drivers and trends shaping global markets, including increasing profitability by adding value, environmental factors and improved customer service
- The latest cutting-edge technology developments including nanotechnology, thermal technology and barrier papers
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get to grips with the current shape of the industry along with strategic quantitative forecasts to 2017
- Access detailed quantitative and insightful qualitative data and analysis aggregating the most compelling and recent research of this industry
- Use expert insight into the specialty printing papers industry for strategic planning for your business
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Pulp manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/Machinery manufacturers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study