WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Quantified market sizes for specialty papers in North and South America
- An understanding of cutting-edge technology and commercial developments for 35 product segments
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the specialty paper industry with forecasts to 2017, broken down by country and end use
The Future of Specialty Papers in North and South America is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included telephone interviews, which were used to generate an up-to-date and accurate picture of the specialty papers market and to gather market information which is not available from published sources. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis of published data and trends collected from leading players. This report provides an unparalleled level of data, analysis and conclusion.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Specialty papers markets in North and South America today and to 2017, providing a tool for strategic planning for pulp and paper manufacturers, converters and equipment manufacturers involved in, or planning to be involved in, specialty papers
- The key drivers and trends shaping markets, including increasing profitability by adding value, environmental factors, and improved customer service
- The North and South American specialty paper industry broken down by country and end use
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Understand the shape of the North and South American specialty paper industry today, and use strategic quantitative forecasts to 2017
- Access detailed quantitative and insightful qualitative data and analysis which combined creates the most current and compelling research in the industry
- Find out about cutting-edge technology and market developments, and the opportunities they afford your business
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Papermakers, converters
- Pulp manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/Machinery manufacturers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet license allowing everyone in your organization electronic access to the study