OUR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
- Quantitative data for the size and scope of the paper and board market in this region
- Detailed examination of the end use and geographic markets
- Key trends, technologies and market influences
- Over 200 exclusive tables and figures showing market size and trends in volume and value terms
The Future of Paper and Board in Central and Eastern Europe: market forecasts to 2019 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of interviews with key packaging suppliers and brand managers. Secondary research was based on Smithers Pira’s database of paper and board packaging grade trends and market information, official government statistics, packaging trade organisation data, market and industry reports, company websites and annual reports.
WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER?
- Insight into the key drivers and trends shaping the market for paper and board in Central and Eastern Europe
- Quantitative market sizes to 2019 broken down by packaging type, end-use market and geographic region
- Close examination of the key geographical markets to help guide your business toward areas of growth
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Pulp mills
- Paper and board manufacturers
- Raw materials suppliers
- Paper and board end users
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) - see the order form for details
5-year market forecasts
Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and extensive tables and figures