Our exclusive content:
- Volume/value data for major specialty film segments, by geography, application, material and end use.
- A forecast for the specialty film industry to 2021 for over 20 end use markets.
- 91 tables and figures, analysing the future of the specialty film industry.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Specialty Films to 2021 is based on Smithers Pira’s in-house primary research – supported by extensive industry data – which underpins both our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. Primary research involved interviews conducted across the value chain, including with leading suppliers, packaging converters, brand owners and retailers. Discussions with industry influencers supplement this research. Secondary research based on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, packaging trends, market information and Smithers Pira’s conference papers augments our findings.
What will you discover?
- Economic, social and demographic influences in the specialty films industry.
- An in-depth analysis of key drivers and trends shaping the industry to 2021.
- An overview of specialty films- from polymides to bioplastics- will keep your material knowledge current.
Who should buy this report?
- Specialty film manufacturers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Polymer and polymer additive suppliers
- Barrier coatings manufacturers
- Consultants and analysts