Our exclusive content:
- Exclusive data to aid packaging suppliers and brand owners in developing successful smart packaging programmes and strategies.
- An analysis of the technological advances for major and niche players in the global smart packaging market.
- Market sizes (volume and value) to 2021 by end use, technology and region.
What methodology is used?
Smithers Pira conducted in-depth interviews with smart packaging technology developers, smart packaging suppliers and brand owners. In addition, the study is supported by an extensive program of desk research based on a multiple combination of information sources including company website, company reports, and conference proceedings. Most of the statistics for active packaging consumption in this report refers to the value of the active component in the pack in US dollar terms. For active packaging components incorporated into dedicated sachets, cards, labels, moisture absorbent pads: the data includes the total cost of the sachet, card or label. Where an active packaging component is incorporated into the package wall, a closure or into a flexible film, the data refers to the additional cost of the active packaging component.
What will you discover?
- The latest industry developments and forecasts of their potential impact on the global market for smart packaging.
- An analysis for the overall global market conditions for smart packaging technologies.
- A detailed breakdown of market sizes to plan future strategy for your company with confidence.
Who should buy this report?
- Brand owners
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Consultants and analysts