Our exclusive content:
- A comprehensive overview of the supply chain, including major products and end-use sectors.
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the global packaging industry, broken down by packaging product, end use and country with forecasts to 2020.
- Over 650 tables of the most up-to-date market data.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Global Packaging to 2020 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary data gathered during Smithers Pira’s extensive research programme for the global packaging industry. Primary data was compiled from interviews conducted with industry experts in each key region and country. Secondary sources included data on production and consumption of various packaging suppliers, cross verified with production data and trends in key end0use markets, and statistics from various government and industry associations.
What will you discover?
- The latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition.
- Growth sectors and factors driving change within the global packaging industry
- Latest market developments and track opportunities to help plan your business strategy with confidence.
Who should buy this report?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts