Our exclusive content:
- The global corrugated packaging markets broken down by end-use sector, geographic region and country.
- The latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition.
- Over 400 tables and figures highlighting the most up-to-date industry data.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Global Corrugated Packaging to 2021 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary data gathered during Smithers Pira’s extensive research programme for the global packaging industry. Primary data was compiled from interviews conducted with industry experts in each key region and country. Secondary sources included data on production and consumption of various packaging suppliers, cross verified with production data and trends in key end-use markets, and statistics from various government and industry association websites.
What will you discover?
- Key drivers shaping the future of the industry, including lifestyles, demographics and environmental issues.
- The latest market developments and opportunities for the global packaging industry.
- How the global corrugated packaging industry is likely to develop and what that means for your business.
Who should buy this report?
- Paper and board suppliers
- Packaging converters
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts