FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Volume and value data forecasts to 2023, split by end-use, polymer type and geographic region
- Dynamics of the packaging supply chain
- New opportunities for bioplastics suppliers
- Analysis of technology developments and forecasts to 2023
This report is based on an indepth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research took the form of interviews with industry experts across the value chain, including bioplastic suppliers, processors and trade organisations. Secondary research was based on extensive desk research of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, packaging trends and market information, Smithers Pira's conference papers, and the Smithers Rapra Polymer Database. The statistical forecasts have been put together after an exhaustive analysis of existing sales estimates and research material, combined with listening to the views of those in the industry.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2023 broken down by product type, pack type, end-use sector and geographic region
- A comprehensive global overview of the supply chain including leading bioplastic suppliers in different regions
- Analysis of the future of technologies for biopolymers, bioplastics and non-biodegradable bio-derived thermoplastics
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify opportunities for your business
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the bioplastic packaging industry with forecasts to 2023 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
- Find out about key industry drivers and trends and what they mean for the future of the industry
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Biobased feedstock suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study