Our exclusive content:
- Five-year global forecasts for folding cartons segmented by process type, end use and geographic region
- Quantitative data for the size and scope of the folding cartons market to 2022
- Over 170 tables and figures of exclusive industry data capturing the future size of the folding cartons market.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Folding Cartons to 2022 is supported by an extensive programme of primary and secondary research, including interviews with key personnel from the major cartonboard producing mills and folding carton converters in order to generate the most up-to-date and accurate picture of the market.
An extensive investigation was conducted of existing published data compiled by Smithers Pira and other sources, addressing the current supply of materials and future prospects for the end-use sectors concerned. Information was collated for almost 400 cartonboard manufacturers and more than 300 converters across the global market. Estimates have been made of company market shares based on a variety of sources, including interviews directly with company representatives, company websites, published databases and other sources.
What will you discover?
- Comprehensive overview of current and future global demand for cartonboard and folding cartons
- Detailed analysis of the major technological changes that can be expected to affect global demand for folding cartons to 2022
- The new and innovative materials being used to develop environmentally efficient packaging.
Who should buy this report?
- Paper and board manufacturers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts.