- Statistical data for the size and scope of the market for folding cartons to 2020
- Discussion of the key trends and drivers affecting supply and demand
- Detailed examination by technology, end-use and geography
The Future of Folding Cartons to 2020 is supported by an extensive programme of primary and secondary research, including interviews with key personnel from the major cartonboard producing mills and folding carton converters in order to generate the most up to date and accurate picture of the market. An extensive investigation was conducted of existing published data compiled by Smithers Pira and other sources, addressing the current supply of materials and future prospects for the end use sectors concerned. Information was collated for almost 400 cartonboard manufacturers and more than 300 converters across the global market. Estimates have been made of company market shares based on a variety of sources, including interviews directly with company representatives, company websites, published databases and other sources.
WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER?
- Comprehensive overview of current and future global demand for cartonboard and folding cartons
- Detailed analysis of the major technological changes that can be expected to affect global demand for folding cartons over the medium term
- Thorough assessment of the folding carton supply chain and the key market drivers to help guide your business towards growth
- Geographic database of folding carton packaging demand
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Paper and board manufacturers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
A digital version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) see the order form for details
Five-year market forecasts
Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and original data