- More than 200 tables and figures with global market data by region, material type and end use
- Detailed analyses of key drivers and trends in protective and transit packaging
- Market segmentation by packaging type - corrugated board, pallets, crates, protective and retail ready
The Future of Protective and Transit Packaging to 2019 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary
research consisted of interviews with key suppliers, manufacturers and end users. Secondary research was based on Smithers Pira's database of packaging trends and market information, official government statistics including Eurostat, packaging trade organisation data, market and industry reports, and company websites and annual reports. The report provides a depth
of information and analysis you won't find anywhere else.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2019 so you can really understand the protective and transit packaging markets and their opportunities
- An in-depth understanding of the key drivers and trends shaping the markets including changes in the global economy, demographics, packaging design, sustainability, technology, retailers, logistics efficiencies and brand protection
- Review and analysis of each link of the value chain, the principle trends and opportunities for growth, innovation and cost savings
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Use latest projections to 2019 to plan your five-year business strategy with confidence
- Exclusive intelligence regarding the eight major drivers and trends in protective and transit packaging over the next five years will keep you competitive
- Identify competitive opportunities for all links in the value chain, whether regional, technological, engineered, consumer-driven or operational
- Understand how market developments in pallets, crates and retail ready packaging could represent real opportunities
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) to the electronic version - see the order form for details
- Details of market sizes and five-year forecasts broken down by product and geographic region
- More than 200 tables and figures drawn from extensive primary research