- Quantitative market information and forecasts by product, end use and geographic region.
- Key market drivers, trends and technology developments that are shaping supply and demand
- Detailed market dynamics of the bioplastic packaging supply chain
The Future of Bioplastics for Packaging to 2020 is supported by an extensive programme of primary and secondary research based on a combination of information sources. Primary research comprised interviews with bioplastic suppliers, compounders, processors and trade organisations. Secondary desk research included an extensive investigation of existing published information compiled by Smithers Pira and other sources, such as market reports, company reports and the Smithers Pira database.
WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER?
- Comprehensive overview of current and future demand for bioplastic packaging by product type, end use sector and geographic region.
- Evaluation of the most important technology developments that will shape the market for each bioplastic product type.
- Detailed analysis of the market dynamics of the bioplastic packaging supply chain and the key market drivers to help guide your business towards growth.
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Bioplastic producers
- Additive suppliers
- Flexible packaging converters
- Equipment manufacturers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
A digital version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) see the order form for details
Five-year market forecasts
Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and original data