WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Analysis of the changing barrier film technology landscape - emerging technologies and growth sectors
- Annual market data broken down by region, material type and end-use market sector
- Detailed explanations and comparisons of barrier film materials and manufacturing technologies
The report examines worldwide trends in transparent barrier film markets and technology for the period 2007-12 and forecasts to 2017. Forecasts are based on major national, material and end-use sectors. The calculation of TBF total market size is based on the tonnage of the five main categories of flexible base webs converted. In addition to packaging markets, the report includes an assessment of prospects for TBFs in fast growing applications. Desk research supports the report with an extensive programme of interviews with TBF material companies as well as review and analysis of Smithers Pira's trends and market information, official government statistics and market reports.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Global market forecasts for transparent barrier film markets to 2017
- The range of TBF use: from convenience food packaging to electronics manufacturing to pharmaceutical packaging and medical devices
- Key social, economic and technological influences shaping TBF markets currently and in the future
- How manufacturing and retailing trends impact TBF demand
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Plan sourcing of packaging materials with a global perspective on forecast demand
- Identify new product opportunities with insight into demographic shifts shaping your markets
- Make manufacturing investments based on our sound, exclusive projections
- Uncover growth opportunities for packaging and electronics in Asia Pacific markets
- Prepare your marketing for growing consumer demand for sustainable packaging
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Market strategists in related material and end-use markets
- Packaging engineers and designers
- Barrier film raw material suppliers and analysts
- Consumer product industry analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study