- Exclusive market data and analysis based on primary research
- Expert analysis of regional developments to show which nations will emerge as leading markets to 2019
- 190+ original tables and figures clearly showing global market forecasts
The Future of Packaging in the Middle East and North Africa to 2019 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary data. Primary research included structured in-depth telephone and follow-up interviews with leading players in the MENA value chain, including a select group of end users. Secondary research consisted of multiple sources such as financial reports of publicly held companies participating in the industry, websites of key industry suppliers, proceedings of packaging conferences, industry publications, various technology forecasts and global economic projections. In addition, the data and insight in the study includes valuable information gleaned from key industry conventions/exhibits related to MENA's packaging industry.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Which markets are set to grow fastest to 2019?
- What are the unmet needs for end-users by end use sector and geography?
- Which pack types and substrates are set for the highest growth to 2019?
- How best to take advantage of these drivers and trends?
- How does the Middle Eastern and North African packaging industry continue to offer profitable opportunities, and where are they?
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest market data and analysis based on primary research to plug straight into your business plan
- Save time by understanding fully the latest developments within the regions and discover which nations will emerge as the leading markets over the next five years
- Quantify the potential of profitable new opportunities by region and end-use to make informed business decisions
- Find out about the latest global market developments and identify new opportunities
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Market strategists in related material and end-use markets
- Packaging converters and designers
- Raw material suppliers
- Consultants and industry analysts
- Brand owners and retailers
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- A digital version of the report in PDF format. You may also add a hardcopy version, which will be mailed to you in addition to the digital version
- Granular global market forecasts captured in 190+ original tables and figures
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and original data