The Future of Packaging - Long Term Strategic Forecasts to 2024 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with packaging companies, end users and industry experts. The secondary research used information from Pirabase and a huge assortment of packaging industry journals, reports, white papers, analyst reviews and diverse corporate and government websites.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- What are the short- and long-term economic, demographic, technological and social trends in the international packaging market?
- What are the key drivers and market trends that will shape the future of the packaging industry, including technology trends, environmental trends and recycling trends?
- Detailed market trends for end-use sectors such as food, drink, tobacco, cosmetics and healthcare, plus trends in innovation, trends in packaging demand and possible opportunities for value-added packaging
- Market forecasts by end-use sector to 2024
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest market data and analysis based on primary research to plug straight into your business plan
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding fully the latest developments within the global markets and discover which regions will emerge as the leading markets over the next ten years
- Quantify the potential of profitable new opportunities by region and end-use to help plan your business strategy
- Find out about the latest world packaging market developments and track new opportunities
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- A digital version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) see the order form for details
- Ten-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and original data