Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative forecasts of the global flexible packaging market, segmented by pack format, substrate, end-use application and national market
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and their impact on market evolution to 2022
- Over 150 tables and figures provide data and strategic insight in an easy to use format
What methodology is used?
The Future of Global Flexible Packaging to 2022 is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research included refinement of Smithers Pira’s databases on flexible packaging throughout the world and interview targeting key decision makers.
This exclusive content was contextualised and integrated and integrated with secondary research drawn from third-party databases and historical data – including official statistics, trade associations, trade directories, market reports, journals, websites, and industry contacts – and detailed analyses of economic data.
What will you discover?
- Extensive analysis on future demand for flexible packaging, across all key world markets, contextualized within the evolution of the wider global packaging market
- An exclusive and comprehensive data set quantifying the flexible packaging market for 2013-2022 by volume and value
- Expert qualitative analysis of the state of the art technologies that are fueling the ongoing growth of flexible packaging formats
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers (plastics, paper and metal foil)
- Packaging converters and printers
- Brands and retailers
- Packaging equipment and machinery suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts