FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Key drivers and trends shaping the stretch and shrink sleeve packaging industry including environmental and recycling issues
- Details of market sizes and five-year forecasts broken down by polymer, product type, end-use sector, print process and geographic region
- Analysis of recent advancements in stretch and shrink sleeves technology and potential areas for future development
The Future of Stretch and Shrink Sleeves to 2019 is based on an indepth combination of primary and secondary data gathered during Smithers Pira's extensive research programme, including interviews with sleeve label material suppliers, equipment manufacturers and converters, company websites, annual reports and government statistics. Primary data was compiled from interviews conducted with industry experts in each key region and country. Secondary sources included data on production and consumption of various packaging suppliers, crossverified with production data and trends in key end-use markets, and statistics from various government and industry association websites.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the shrink and stretch sleeve labels and packaging industry over the last five years with forecasts to 2019 so you can really understand the shrink sleeves markets and their opportunities
- 100+ tables and figures showing global stretch and shrink sleeve labels consumption by region and format
- Up-to-date information on detailed technology developments and consumer demand trends
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get exclusive stretch and shrink sleeve packaging industry figures and analysis that you won't find anywhere else, to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Learn about cutting-edge technology developments and opportunities
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2019 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Digital copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation access to the study