FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Volume/value data for major specialty film segments, by region, country, application, material and end use
- In-depth analysis of key drivers and trends shaping the industry to 2018 - regulatory and economic influences, film downgauging and sustainable packaging
- Comprehensive tables and figures, analysing the future of the specialty film industry
The Future of Specialty Films to 2018 is based on Smithers Pira's inhouse primary research - supported by extensive industry data - which underpins both our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. Primary research involved interviews conducted across the value chain, including with leading suppliers, packaging converters, brand owners and retailers. Discussions with industry influencers supplement this research. Secondary research based on an extensive literature review of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, packaging trends, market information and Smithers Pira's conference papers augments our findings.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- Game-changing engineered films and laminates
- Innovative film applications reviving mature product categories
- How 'green' film material formulations are creating new market opportunities
- Economic, social and demographic influences
- Specialty film forecasts in over 20 end use markets
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Use strategic perspectives on emerging demographic, regulatory and production challenges, and opportunities for informed planning and positioning
- Find out about manufacturers around the world - from global giants to startups - for building more competitive supplier relationships
- An overview of films - from polyamides to bioplastics - will keep your material knowledge current
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Specialty film manufacturers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Polymer and polymer additive suppliers
- Barrier coatings manufacturers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Digital copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation access to the study