INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT:
- Quantitative and qualitative forecasts on the future of flexible packaging paper to 2017 (inc flexible packaging China)
- Extensive primary research on global flexible packaging paper markets
- Over 200 tables and figures showing consumption broken down by geography, material type and end use
The Future of Flexible Packaging Papers is based on dedicated primary research involving interviews with selected industry supply chain participants at all levels, including manufacturers, distributors, resellers and end users. Secondary research included
correlation of the primary data with other published reports, including unparalleled databases of magazines, journals and conference papers, as well as Smithers Pira's packaging reports and industry forecasts.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the industry (inc flexible packaging China) over the last five years with forecasts to 2017 so you can really understand flexible packaging markets and their opportunities
- Profiles of global leading players
- A comprehensive overview of the global flexible packaging market, including China, by material type, end-use sector and geographic region
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Find out what the future of the industry holds, with forecasts to 2017
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Receive exclusive information on packaging substrates and package types, and discover where opportunities lie
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Digital copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation access to the study