FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Market value forecasts by world region, packaging type, enduse and supplier
- Details on emerging markets, including cosmeceuticals, developing countries and market consolidation
- Global trends, values and forecasts with 115+ tables and figures
The Future of Personal Care Packaging to 2018 is based on a brand new assessment of the activities of major and niche companies in the personal care packaging supply chain. Market estimates are based on primary and secondary data gathered during Smithers Pira's extensive research programme. Primary research included interviews with industry experts in each key region and country. Secondary research included production and consumption data, trends in key end-use markets, and statistics from government and industry association websites. The latest figures take into account the impact of the financial crisis and the global comeback.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- Detailed industry analysis with forecasts to 2018
- Comprehensive supply chain overview, covering raw material selection and processing, supplier selection, production, outsourcing and much more
- Analysis of key drivers and trends, from lifestyle issues to environmental factors to economic considerations
- Industry perspective for manufacturers, packer-fillers, and brand owners
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to help you understand the personal care packaging market and its opportunities
- Keep track of the latest global market developments and industry-specific trends
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Get a current industry picture, plus forecasts to 2018 to help keep your business ahead of the competition
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Personal care brand owners and retailers
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study