Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative sales and forecast data for food and drink packaging markets
- Key market drivers and trends based on primary research
- More than 375 tables of exclusive food and beverage consumption data by venue, pack type and country
What methodology is used?
The Future of European Food and Drink Packaging to 2020 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included analysis of interviews with industry experts in the food and drink packaging sector and a detailed study of major stakeholders in the supply chain. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis of published data and trade statistics to create this definitive report on European food and drink packaging markets.
What will you discover?
- In-depth analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the future of the industry, with strategic forecasts to 2020
- Thorough breakdown of the European food and drink packaging market by venue, end use, pack type and geographic region. Packaging demand in retail and food-service outlets, as well as food-service disposables
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts based on primary research
Who should buy this report?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Brand owners, retailers and foodservice industry
- Industry consultants and analysts