10-Year Forecasts of Disruptive Technologies in Food Contact Packaging to 2020 is the result of an exhaustive primary research programme incorporating a survey of industry leaders, including responses from across the food packaging value chain. Additional research from secondary sources and trade statistics has also been used to create a comprehensive list of over 100 disruptive technologies, from which the top-25 were ranked by a panel of experts. Each of these disruptive technologies includes a Disruptive Technology Scorecard and a Technology Transition Forecast to 2020, along with narrative analysis. The report provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Thorough definitions and descriptions of the disruptive technologies that could impact the food contact packaging industry
- An assessment of the potential impact of the top-25 disruptive technologies on the industry over the next 10 years
- Exclusive technology forecasts clearly illustrated with tables and scorecards
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Identify and understand effects of the top-25 disruptive technologies on the food contact packaging industry over the next 10 years
- Understand global trends affecting food contact packaging
- Use scenario plans of emerging trends and 10-year predictions of future disruptive technologies to plan future strategy with confidence
- Identify business opportunities and developments with forecasts to 2020
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts