INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT
- In-depth definitions and descriptions of the technologies most likely to impact the FMCG packaging industry to 2022
- Assessments of the potential impact of the top 25 disruptive technologies
- Exclusive forecasts clearly illustrated with 56 tables and figures
Ten Year Forecasts of Disruptive Technologies in FMCG Packaging to 2022 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included a survey of industry leaders, including responses from across the packaging value chain. The survey/questionnaire was sent to a targeted sample of potential respondees, comprising approximately 300 people with expertise in the packaging industry. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis including journals, abstracts, news releases, bulletins, company reports and conference proceedings, as well as previously published Smithers Pira reports of relevance.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- The top 25 disruptive technologies in fast-moving consumer goods
- Realistic scenarios for these technologies
- Drivers and trends shaping the future of the markets
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Identify and understand effects of the top 25 disruptive technologies on the FMCG packaging industry over the next 10 years
- Use scenario plans of emerging trends and ten-year predictions of disruptive technologies to plan your business strategy with confidence
- Identify business opportunities with forecasts to 2022
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Manufacturers of consumer products
- Packaging purchasers
- Retailing industry leaders, including buyers, sellers and distributors of consumer products
- Equipment manufacturers
- Packaging converters
- Consumable and equipment suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study